Senior Care Resource Center
Your loved ones are important, as are the decisions you make about their care during the times when they need it most. Amada has designed this Resource Center for family members so that you can make the best, most informed decisions about your loved one’s home care by learning the pros and cons of each of the care options available to you.
Navigating Senior Care
Family caregivers want the best for their loved ones, but navigating the options available to senior citizens with varying health needs can feel like a daunting task. Do they require medical care? Should we be looking at retirement communities? Do they qualify for medicaid or medicare? Should we be looking at nursing homes with health care services? How do I find quality health care facilities? Can my loved one stay at home? What are my options for care providers? What about elder abuse?
With so many questions and concerns out there, it is easy to be overwhelmed. But, you don’t have to be. Contact AMADA today with any additional questions you may have concerning your loved one’s care!
AMADA DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES
- Board and Care Checklist Evaluation
- Guide to Assisted Living Communities
- Guide to Finding and Affording the Best Care for Your Loved One
- What Should I Look For in Independent Living Facilities?
- What to Know if You’re Hiring a Caregiver
- Which Assisted Living Option is Right for Us?
- Cost of Long Term Care Across the United States
- View State-by-State Care Costs – Genworth 2014 Cost of Care Survey