Amada Mesa is Your Trusted
Senior Care Referral Partner
How Amada Senior Care Assists Referral Partners
Why refer to Amada Senior Care? We are different. Amada Senior Care of Mesa AZ offers you a one-call solution for meeting the in-home care needs of senior patients discharging from the hospital or a post-acute care facility to home. Our commitment to our referral partners includes the following:
- Amada Senior Care is a certified member of the National Readmission Prevention Collaborative.
- Seniors and their loved ones are provided a no-cost care consultation and home assessment
- Senior advisors work with families to identify possible risks for readmission and provide common sense solutions.
- Seniors and families have direct access to our team 24/7. We answer our own phones; our clients will never talk to someone at a call center.
- The DART by Amada Senior Care program will help reduce readmissions with coordinated care, increase patient satisfaction, and provide outstanding health outcomes so that your patients can return to their homes, activities, and people they love.
- Referral partners are informed of recommendations, solutions provided, and updates on their senior patients when they transition home. In addition, updates are provided for the first two weeks of in-home care (or as desired).
- Amada Senior Care presents a 30-Day Post Discharge Certificate to case managers, discharge planners, and facilities when their senior patient using Amada Senior Care in-home assistance (in conjunction with home health or hospice) successfully completes the term without having to be readmitted.
- Our trained caregivers are experienced and knowledgeable in helping senior patients manage symptoms of COPD, CHF, Alzheimer’s and dementia, diabetes, Parkinson’s, hypertension, and stroke recovery.
- Amada offers expertise in funding solutions that are available to help pay for in-home care for seniors and their families without private-pay resources.
- We have established relationships with multiple Long-Term Care insurance (LTCi) partners and years of experience as senior advocates assisting policyholders and their families in receiving benefits.
Let Amada Senior Care be your trusted partner helping to prevent readmissions by providing the highest-quality in-home care to your senior patients and helping families support their senior loved one’s health and safety.