Amada Senior Care is looking for compassionate and dedicated professionals. If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking on the button. Scroll down to learn more about us!
Caregiver Jobs with Amada Mesa
At Amada Senior Care Mesa, we currently have openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the button above or the link below to send us your application.
Home Care/Personal Care Aide – Hourly
We are looking to add experienced individuals to join our team of in-home caregivers. Scroll down to learn more about our caregiver jobs serving families living in Phoenix and the East Valley, including Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, North Phoenix, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Sun Lakes, Tempe, and other nearby communities.
Why Work for Amada Senior Care?
92% of Amada Senior Care employees agree that Amada is a Great Place to Work! Click here to learn more about our Amada employee survey and its results. It is vital that you, as a professional caregiver, find a company that shares your compassion and desire for communication, and offers 24/7 live support for you.
- Compassion — We believe in showing all people compassion and caring, including our valued caregivers!
- Communication — Life changes quickly. Amada believes in keeping caregivers aware of changes in client conditions, family requests, schedule changes, and other information you need to provide the highest level of quality care!
- Support—Should a critical need arise, you may need real-time guidance to meet the demands of a challenging situation. This is why we have a Caregiver Support Specialist on our team who is dedicated to your success. At Amada Mesa, we are here to encourage you and collaborate with you on a wide variety of situations to arrive at solutions that achieve the well-being of our clients.
Amada Senior Care is committed to enriching lives by providing nurturing and compassionate, non-medical, in-home care for seniors. Our exceptional staff and integrated systems allow us to administer the highest level of quality care that is unparalleled anywhere. Our commitment to enriching lives extends beyond our clients and their families to our caregivers. Our caregivers are an integral part of our Amada family.
As an Amada caregiver, you will be providing assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), like the following:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Transportation (errands, appointments)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Incontinent care and toileting
- Walking and transfer assistance to ensure safety
Why Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Mesa
CLICK HERE to see why caregivers love working at Amada Senior Care!
CLICK HERE to hear from the owners of Amada Senior Care about joining our exceptional team of care professionals.
CLICK HERE to learn why it is important to us at Amada Senior Care to value and support you through our 3 Cs: Culture, Caring and Commitment.
It’s been almost five years since I joined Amada Senior Care as a recruiter and it’s been a really rewarding experience. Amada is a company where the staff is truly treated like its highest valued asset and offers you a supportive and friendly environment to grow professionally and personally.
Margie H., recruiter
I’m so grateful for AMADA and I absolutely LOVE working for them. The staff is incredible as are the wonderful clients. Amada treats each person based on their specific needs and does a tremendous job at placing caregivers. By far this is the best company I have EVER been a part of!
Jenny F., caregiver
Great agency culture and super responsive schedulers. All office staff are very attentive and make sure we have everything we need. Even after hours, I’ve never struggled to get a hold of someone.
Hanna C., caregiver