Why Choose Amada Nursing Care?
Amada Senior Care partners with home health and hospice agencies to provide skilled nursing care services
Amada Senior Care Lexington provides skilled private-duty nursing care that enables seniors and those who are recuperating from a health crisis or illness or are disabled or chronically ill to receive the medical assistance they need in the familiar comfort and privacy of their home. Amada’s high-quality, compassionate care is given with this goal in mind: To promote the highest degree of recovery, comfort and independence for each of our clients.
WHY CHOOSE AMADA SENIOR CARE LEXINGTON?
- 1-on-1 skilled private-duty nursing care in your own home as an alternative to care in a facility
- Total care coordination between client, family and client’s medical team
- 24-hour availability to ensure client and family satisfaction
- Client and family education with status updates to promote confidence and peace of mind
- Staff experienced in long-term care claims management and advocacy
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS TODAY
At Amada, we understand the stress and anxiety families and their loved ones go through in choosing a provider they can trust to deliver exceptional care when it’s needed. You can depend on our care coordinators being available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so assistance is always at your fingertips. To speak with an Amada Lexington care coordinator for more information, please call (859) 963-1842.
PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOMIZED CARE
Our private-duty nursing model was specifically designed to provide the option for continuous skilled care for home health patients. Rest assured that Amada Lexington’s highly trained team will work closely and seamlessly with clients and their families, case managers and social workers to ensure a continuum of care by assessing, coordinating and meeting patients’ care needs in the comfort of their own homes.
Amada Lexington can serve clients looking to supplement the intermittent-only care provided by Medicare or private insurance companies. Most long-term care policies will cover the cost of Amada services, or patients and families can pay privately.
PRIVATE-DUTY NURSING CARE SERVICES
- Initial RN assessment and consultation with client’s medical team
- Care plan development
- Shifts available from four to 24 hours per day
- Gastrostomy tube patient care
- Experienced pain management
- Medication administration
- Infusion therapies
- Skilled private-duty nursing care for chronic illnesses and injuries
- Brain and spinal cord injury care
- Diabetic management and education
- Infection control
- Maintaining skin integrity, prevention of pressure ulcers
- Wound care
- Palliative care
- Post-surgical care
- Post-cosmetic procedure care
- Oncology management and supportive care
- Mental, cognitive and behavioral assessments
- Orthopedic care and management
PRIVATE PAY IS AN OPTION
Choosing Amada Lexington allows control to be in the hands of clients and their family members. Together, we can determine when and how long skilled private-duty nursing care is provided.
We can assist in designating continuous care as an alternative option to Medicare or insurance–restricted, intermittent-only care. Additionally, Amada Lexington will coordinate with all of the client’s available benefits to supplement and extend care provided by Medicare or hospice agencies, relieving the burden on families to provide care or coordinate services.
As experts in long-term care insurance claims management and advocacy, the Amada Lexington team specializes in processing claims for those clients with long-term care insurance (LTCi) plans, or we can help the client and family with private pay arrangements. Amada’s services may be paid for out–of–pocket or through long-term care insurance.