LTCi: How It Helps Pay Senior Care Services
Concerned about how to cover the costs of senior care services for an elder loved one? Learn about Long-Term Care insurance
For the senior with home care needs that are non-medical, options like health insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid will NOT cover the costs of senior care. Rather, one of the most prudent ways to financially prepare for the possibility of needing long-term care is by investing in a Long-Term Care insurance (LTCi) policy.
LTCi covers a wide variety of home care needs and situations.
- Covers in-home care
- Covers costs of assisted living
- Covers costs of skilled nursing facilities
- Covers costs of memory care communities
LTCi not only covers in-home care through home care providers, it also covers other senior care options like assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care communities. Key components to consider when purchasing an LTCi policy include the benefit amount, the benefit period and the elimination period.
Amada Elgin can help you understand and utilize your Long-Term Care insurance policy.
This is because we are committed advocates for families with the goal of helping them find funding sources for care. Indeed, Long-Term Care insurance (LTCi) claims management is our specialty. As your LTCi experts, we happily help policyholders understand their options and verify their LTCi benefits. Our team of Certified Senior Advisors will guide you and your family through the process of reviewing and filing a claim so that you or you senior loved one can start receiving benefits as soon as possible.
Please call us today toll-free at 1-855-AMADA-65 to take advantage of our free LTCi assessment. We can coordinate a conference call with you and your carrier to do the following:
- Identify and analyze the requirements of your policy, including elimination periods, daily maximum, lifetime benefits, and coverage.
- Assist you as the policyholder in completing the necessary forms to file a claim.
- Bill the LTC carrier directly, at policyholder’s request
- Aid in the responsibilities of payroll taxes, benefits, scheduling, bonding, workers’ compensation and general and professional liability insurance.
Amada Elgin offers a FREE benefits analysis for you or your senior loved one
In fact, we have established relationships with a wide variety of LTC insurance carriers and third-party administrators to make the claims process easier. We welcome the opportunity to be your advocate. It is our pleasure and dedicated goal to assist you in receiving benefits you are owed and the compassionate care you deserve. Please call us today to speak with one of our senior care advisors for a FREE benefits analysis.