Fall Risk Prevention for Central New Jersey Seniors
How much do you know about preventing senior falls, either for yourself or an elderly loved one? The Fall Risk Prevention Program at Amada Central New Jersey can help create a safer home environment for yourself or a senior loved one.
Amada Central New Jersey home care services can help you manage one of the biggest risks to healthy and happy aging. Falls often precipitate much greater declines and being at risk for falling can force dramatic lifestyle changes. Fortunately, small adjustments and a little caregiver help can go a long way! At Amada Central NJ, we assist seniors who are managing chronic conditions that might make them more susceptible to falls.
Amada has helped a myriad of senior clients residing in Belle Mead, Cranbury, Hamilton Square, Hillsborough, Hopewell, Kendall Park, Princeton, Princeton Junction, Rocky Hill, Somerset, and beyond through periods of recovery, physician-ordered medication adjustments, and other conditions resulting from a fall risk determination.
The Fall Risk Prevention Program at Amada Central NJ includes:
- Complimentary personal fall risk screening to assess your risk factors that may contribute to a fall and partnering on an action plan.
- Complimentary home walk-through to identify areas or items that might pose a fall risk and collaborating on solutions.
- Our menu of easy-to-use stabilization exercises that you can do with your caregiver.
- Caregivers trained and experienced in the use of gait belts and Hoyer lifts.
- Coordination with Home Health, your personal physician or other care professional, senior living community, etc.
To learn more about preventing falls and preserving your independence, call us today at 609-293-3855. As a Long-Term Care insurance expert and approved VA home care provider, Amada Central NJ looks forward to showing you the Amada difference when it comes to our senior care expertise and reliable caregiving team.