Amada Naples Specializes in Placements
and Custom Care Plans for Seniors
Rely on the Senior Housing Expertise of the Amada Naples Team of Senior Care Advisors
For some seniors, a senior living community that offers non-complex medical services may be the right fit. Other seniors may require a bit more support, and a nursing home, memory care, or another type of care community might be best.
The senior care services team at Amada Senior Care Naples has years of experience with senior care and senior housing in Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Naples, and other Southwest Florida communities. Our deep knowledge of all local care communities helps ensure our clients find the ideal placement to suit their care needs, locations, lifestyles, budgets, and peace of mind.
We know the costs of assisted living intimidate many families, but we can help them make financial decisions with confidence. Our extensive experience will assist our clients in making full use of all benefits available to them, Long-Term Care insurance (LTCi) benefits and veterans’ benefits through the VA. To further ease cost concerns, the Amada Naples team is pleased to offer its placement services free of charge. Our specialty is referring seniors to the right community or placement for them, including:
- Assisted living communities
- Independent living communities
- Board and care homes; adult family homes
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Alzheimer, dementia and memory care communities
Let Amada Naples Take the Lead in Creating a Highly Personalized Geriatric Care Plan
Adding another level of care to our highly skilled, trained, compassionate in-home caregivers at Amada Naples is our separate team of licensed professionals who manage all aspects of your loved one’s care in every way possible. This geriatric care service provides peace of mind to family members who may live out of state or travel frequently. Expert guidance from the Amada Naples team of senior care advocates is available to all senior clients and their families for that additional layer of care and protection.
Care management includes designing highly personalized geriatric care plans, advocating for the senior when necessary, and ensuring he or she receives the kind of comprehensive care and enrichment that addresses all mental, physical and emotional needs.
Services under care management include, though are not limited to:
- Advanced care planning and ongoing support/care assessments
- Advocating for the client with regular status updates
- Medication management
- Transportation and assistance with errands
- Accompanying the client to medical appointments
- Assisting with mail and bills
- Insurance navigation
- Providing resources in the community when needed
- Transitional care coordination/facility placement assistance
- Checking in on clients who are living in a residential community and reporting back to family
- Crisis management (emergency room, etc.)
- Mental health support and counseling
Call us today at 239-595-4905 to speak with one of our senior care advisors for who can get you or a senior loved one started on a geriatric care plan.